Friday, June 29, 2007

The American Analog Set - The Fun Of Watching Fireworks

I wouldn't necessarily classify this as Post-rock. Well, yeah, I guess I will. This album is a pleasant combination of chillin' Indie, with some Post-rock. Broken Social Scene meets Explosions In The Sky meets like, mid 90's alt rock is really the only way I can accurately describe it I guess. Definitely check it out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

American Analog Set - The Fun Of Watching Fireworks

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=17RECMBF

2 comments:

Eoin said...

hey, thanks for the album... wouldnt mind a little bit more of these guys, although by the time you put it on i may have found some... im going to keep watching your blog, looks like youve got taste. havent heard of many of the bands, though.

thanks

Senni said...

hey, i've only heard a few of their songs before so i wanted to check 'em out.

thanks for posting it up.